We are committed to making this social enterprise effective and sustainable, and are reliant on earning money for our services in order to offer training scholarships and subsidised expedition experiences in pursuit of our aims (The Sea School Manifesto).
To make a contribution, or payment for services, please make a direct deposit into The Sea School account:
Bendigo Bank, Boonah Branch
Account name: The Sea School P/L
BSB 633000, Account number 151674132
The cost (including GST) for our services are:
- $275 per person per person to attend a Sea School training expedition (typically 4 days in duration).
- $605/day for each “unit” of a fully equipped and staffed sailing boat, canoeing or sea kayaking pod for tailored expeditions
- $198/day for participation in our various training courses (including meals provided by Scenic Rim Soulfood)
- $396/day for contracting our highly skilled, experienced and qualified adventure activity guides and instructors to assist your programs under our insurance
- $462/day for contracting a registered teacher or training officer to assist on your programs under our insurance
- Quality equipment including camping, safety and activity gear requirements can also be hired by agreement.
- The finest, healthy, affordable catering can also be arranged for your expeditions through Scenic Rim Soulfood
Please consider giving a gift that is really meaningful and will last forever!
We can provide a personalised gift certificate for training opportunities or expedition experiences. Please contact us for more information, great ideas and options for providing effective learning and growth opportunities for young people.
Ah yes, and if you need to invoice us, please quote:
The Sea School P/L